“Over 44 million people are family caregivers”
“32% of employees quit jobs to provide informal care at home”
“20% – 25% of U.S. workers have another unpaid job as caregivers”
“Employers lose $34 billion+ annually in lost productivity”
Did you know that you can help your employees, help them care for their loved ones for free?
Introducing SupportGuards, providing people powered by technology!
A central place for care communication and coordination for your family
FREE, a social caregiving app
Bringing families and friends together around the care of their loved ones.
From status updates to appointment tracking, our mobile app is there to help you care, share, and connect with ease.
Learn about the value of long term protection for your close ones
FREE, 30 minute caregiving consultation
Are you prepared for long term caregiving expenses?
If you or a loved one have had financial stress paying for home care, skilled care or nursing home expenses, we can help you prepare for the future.
For everyone who loves someone who needs help.
Create your personal care giving circle and track important dates and remain current with appointments along with other caring activity.
Premium Members Receive the Support, Relief and Peace of Mind to Include:
Family Benefits Include:
- Two free wills or living trust.
- 30 minute Elder Law consultations with an independent attorney.
- Document Review I Property Concerns I Conservatorships
- 25% discount on any other legal representation.
- Unlimited data storage for docs & personal memories.
No legal hassles!
As a caregiver, one of the most important things you can be responsible for is having the proper legal documents in place or updated. With a SupportGuards premium membership, you gain support, relief and peace of mind with the support from Legalzoom’s network of independent attorneys with coverage in all 50 states.
Includes Two Free Wills Or Living Trust
Unlimited Data Storage
- 30-minute care planning specialist call
- Carely, a caregiving app for families. Helping everyone who loves someone who needs help.
- 100% Covered, Elder Law Services
- Unlimited Data, Digital Storage Vault
- On-line, Personal Concierge’s
- Ask the Expert Support for Advocacy Support, Guidance and Answers for Your Specific Questions
- Robust Portfolio to Care Related Programs and Insurance Protection from Salaried Consultants
Questions? Ask the Expert!
We’re here to help with our on-line Preferred Referral Network to include:
Home Care Professionals
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Household assistance including meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping and laundry
- Personal care including bathing, toileting, dressing, grooming, and medication reminders
- Providing transportation for errands, shopping, doctor’s visits, or to activities
Home Care Services
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care
- Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Transitional Care
- Certified Palliative Care
- Health Insurance
- Medicare Options
- Medicare Supplement
- Life Insurance Protection
- Life Insurance & Caregiving Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
“There are four kinds of people in the world: those who have been caregivers, those who are currently caregivers, those who will be caregivers, and those who will need caregivers”
Former First Lady, U.S.